attachments

Hi Webmaster

The forum software says I have exceeded my total attachment limit. How can I delete past attachments to be allowed to continue posting new attachments (teh attachment refused was 64kb in size)

Cheers and thanks

Shane

mmm - you should be able to upload a GIF file up to 100kb in size without problem.

Was this as an attachment to a post, or something else?

Are you able to attach any other type of file?

mmm - you should be able to upload a GIF file up to 100kb in size without problem.

Was this as an attachment to a post, or something else?

Are you able to attach any other type of file?

Hi

It gives me the attachments screen and there is a big red bar at the top which says "sum of all attachments owned by plusnq:1.01 MB

I have no idea why this is?

Cheers

Shane

Strange - I can't see anything wrong with your account and there should be no reason you can't upload the attachment.

Where were you trying to upload it to? A new post? Which forum?

Strange - I can't see anything wrong with your account and there should be no reason you can't upload the attachment.

Hi

I have tried a couple of forums including this one. If you send me an email to [email protected] I'll send you a screenshot.

Cheers

Shane

attachment error

Close this window Manage Attachments
Upload Errors
house_prices_and_recessions.jpg:
Exceeds your quota by 83.4 KB. Click here to view your attachments
Sum of all attachments owned by plusnq: 1.01 MB

Hi
Above is the text of the error. It has a horizontal red bar below the final line of text and then the normal browse upload panels.

Any ideas/progress please?

Cheers

Shane

test

Close this window Manage Attachments
Upload Errors
house_prices_and_recessions.jpg:
Exceeds your quota by 83.4 KB. Click here to view your attachments
Sum of all attachments owned by plusnq: 1.01 MB

Hi
Above is the text of the error. It has a horizontal red bar below the final line of text and then the normal browse upload panels.

Any ideas/progress please?

Cheers

Shane

Lets see how it goes

Attachments

• house_prices_and_recessions.jpg
    house_prices_and_recessions.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 81
Back