ATTENTION "Property managers".

I have 6 survey questions for you. If you could take 5 Min's to quickly answer these.
This data is very important and it could change the industry here in Australia

1-How do you control all aspects of the rental?
2-What type of records do you keep on income/expenditure and maintenance?
3-Are any of these records available to me and when/how, etc?
4-Are any of your regular tasks automated and scheduled? How is this done?
5-How am I informed of any activity on my property?
6-Is there an email option instead of mail/fax, etc?

Regards

Kurt

May I ask how you will use this information?

Just curious, since you mentioned that it will 'change the industry'.

My guess is that it looks like they are trying to develop some type of property management software over the web where landlords can maybe view their property records with the rental agency.

Looks that way Toony. It's a shame i believe this has already been developed. I think it's Console that have done it? If not Console it definitely has been done by another company that i've read about in a recent RE magazine.

1-How do you control all aspects of the rental?
2-What type of records do you keep on income/expenditure and maintenance?
3-Are any of these records available to me and when/how, etc?
4-Are any of your regular tasks automated and scheduled?
I just turn up every second friday pick up the rents,have a quick look around,fix any problems,write everything down in a ledger,then come back and do the same thing in 2 weeks,i did have some software that kept an eye on everything,but that went bellyup after about 7 months i like it all better in the old ledger that way it's in black and white and maybe one day, when one of the daughters have kids their children will maybe one day have a look at how the property game works..willair..

Survey Questions

LOL I like it.. I see there are some syndical people out there still, that is great we always need people like you in this indusrty....

To be honest, the data will be processed and reviewed for a ”property management software” and Yes I hear that it has been done before, however we are creating a far more advanced system to allow the communication process between property managers, landlords & tenants to be smooth and accurate .

This program will put an end to phone calls, faxes, email, and stupid questions thus allowing property managers to regain their lives back.

The whole purpose of this survey is to find out the answers to the following survey questions, and to identify where property managers squander valuable time carrying out tedious office duties.

All feed back would be appreciated.

Kurt

Cann't really help, am not a pm myself. But you will probably find in the future when posting on a forum, that the are better off putting the explaination in the same posts as the questions, you might get more bites. :)

Your management fees will not be reduced. The new program will not cost the company any money as the land lord will pay a small fee of $5 a month for the services., if the company chooser to charge the land lord more for this services than that is there decision. This program will design to end Postage and Petties.

Once I have enough data we will trial the program with any company that is interested free of charge. If the company likes the program they keep it, and we start charging the land lord $5 a month.

The program can be designed to spec & it will have a 24 hour support line for the landlord.

Kurt

Back