Attn Developers: let me know of small dev's in Melbourne

Hi ben

Can you PM me your details. I am looking for a builder to do a dual occupancy in Mentone VIC 3194.
2 X Doubl;e storey townhouses side-by-side

this is true mate - especially for the type you want to build it would be very appealing to a FHOG who doesnt want to compromise on their level of comfort.

So yes, any melbourne people out there drop me a line.

Of course it all comes down to the figures but you never know.

Without knowing level of inclusions its hard however the figure of 700k sounds correct. Depending on the site difficulties etc it could even be considered a competitive price.

My apologies if thisis off the track.
I am looking for a Builder in Melbourne who could build our 3 unit Development in Ivanhoe area.
I have been quoted $700,000 plus for such a development and i am finding it to costly for such a type of development we are doing.
Attached is the Site Areas.
Any help is much appreciated.

Agree with tc.

If that price is all inclusive, turnkey, ready to sell or rent, then you would not expect to spend less in Ivanhoe or you may be under-capitalising. Indeed, pending level of finish and inclusions, you may be getting a good deal as has been mentioned by tcocaro.

If you were spending that much in lesser (adjoining) non-gentrified areas such as Heidelberg West precinct then it may be excessive depending on finishes.

Not bagging that suburb btw. as it's had a good growth run, however you would be needning to have a better level of product in Ivanhoe.

Back