Attracting Residential Investors

Hi

I have just put my house on the market and was wondering about good ways to attract residential investors to the realestate.com.au site to consider it?

Property is in Morphett Vale, Adelaide.

I didn't want to put the link here as I didn't want to be seen as a spammer, given that this is my first post.

Thanks
Andrew

REA works so well because that's where everyone goes to find property. If it's on there, reasonably priced and with decent photos then it should catch an audience.

There is a "Caveat Emptor" section of this forum in which you can post details of your property for sale without being accused of spamming :). Can't hurt to put it up there as well. And then it might also be worth sending the details to any buyer agents working in the area to see if they have a client looking for your type of property.

Couple of quick questions just out of curiosity;
Is there a particular reason you'd prefer to sell to an investor?
Are you selling it yourself or through a real estate agent?

I'm interested why you want to sell to an investor?

Generally investors want to buy for the lowest price, whilst vendors want the highest price.

I'm guessing there is some time left on the lease?

If so, you don't have to limit your marketing towards investors. We have offered the last four weeks as rent free for him to agree to move out, when we chose to sell with a sitting tenant. (Get it in writing.)

It suited him and it worked for us.

Thanks for replies

Lease doesn't run out until July 2014. That's why we chose to sell to investors. But, a good idea I hadn't thought of about the rent free idea.

JamesGG:
You have to have posted 25 times to put a property up on the Caveat Emptor section.
Selling it through a real estate agent.

Back