Auction results Perth

Is it good buying though? As an investment you'd have to think we're topping out at these levels in the short to medium term and as a devvy site how much could you make from 3 townhouses assuming multi are a bad idea (which is my assumption for this area atm)

Is it good buying though? As an investment you'd have to think we're topping out at these levels in the short to medium term and as a devvy site how much could you make from 3 townhouses assuming multi are a bad idea (which is my assumption for this area atm)

It's a block from Belmont forum, so I think it is good buying from that point of view. I would say townhouses. As a regular developer, I have no idea what his costs will be.

thanks perth guy, I was watching that one, the one with the spooky loungeroom art, would have to have been in the mid sixes given the other devvie blocks further from Bogan Forum have been getting low 6s

Here is the link on reiv, available every week, just type in the suburb at the bottom:)
http://www.reiv.com.au/Property-Research
Thanks. I have also seen a pdf. The pdf is produced every week but they don't keep an archive. So I have to remember to save the pdf every week. I was hoping I could have it emailed every week and then my emails would be the archive.

Hey, I just clicked on the link and a box came up "Get the latest sales results by email". I have signed up for the suburb I am tracking, so I will get a weekly email and don't have to remember to download and save the pdf.

Thanks! :D

Thanks. I have also seen a pdf. The pdf is produced every week but they don't keep an archive. So I have to remember to save the pdf every week. I was hoping I could have it emailed every week and then my emails would be the archive.

Hey, I just clicked on the link and a box came up "Get the latest sales results by email". I have signed up for the suburb I am tracking, so I will get a weekly email and don't have to remember to download and save the pdf.

Thanks! :D

Great stuff.

Back