Auspropertypanel

Hey Guys,
Anyone familiar with the Auspropertypanel? i have a friend that attended a seminar last night in the NT and has booked a 1on1 session, they are offering their services to him for free which has set off alarm bells for me and they seem to have him very excited, i tried to tell him to do his own research . i tried to google any independent reviews but couldnt find any, So any advice you guys can share would be great.
Thanks

Last edited:
not a name known to me.

Ask your friend to keep his credit card and cheque book at another house, and absorb the info that they provide.

if it checks out, signing up for advice a day or 2 later wont be so impulsive

ta
rolf

Great advice Rolf, and is exactly what I told him, The way they explained to him was he pays them nothing and they have access to a full team from mortgage brokers to developers and even property managers and will organise everything. I tried to explain that people work for the person that pays them but of course they had many satisfied customers at the seminar, Im hoping for his sake they are legit.

More from the site

Our service is free!

Because our passion is education and introducing everyday Australians to property investing, we don?t charge our clients a fee. We want to see you learn and take advantage of the many opportunities that come with property investing.

We are paid the same way as a real estate agent ? via commission from property developers and builders ? as per the rules set by the Queensland Department of Fair Trading and the Real Estate Institute of Queensland.

Back