Australian Property Concepts

W

WebBoard

Does anybody have any knowledge of a Brisbane based developer David Nolan and Australian Property Concepts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Thanks for the enquiry. If you would like information regarding or services please feel free to contact us direct. We would be happy to provide you with details of how our service operates and how it is benefiting our clients.

Furthermore. if you would like to meet with me at a time convenient to us both I would be delighted to meet with you and answer your questions.
Happy investing.
Regards.
David Nolan

Reply: 1.1

Hi David,

I'm not sure, but I think they were asking for background on your company, from others who may have used your service and to get a feel for the quality of service.

As with many service based companies, people feel more comfortable with personal recommendations.

Michael G.

Reply: 1.1.1

Hi Michael, thanks for the comments. We would be happy to provide references to prospective clients on application. I agree, personal referral is the way to go and we certainly want as many referrals as we can get. Our service is of an excellent quality and the more people who discover it the better.
Once again, thanks for your comments
David Nolan

Reply: 2

Hi! My name is Ken Watson from Glenbrook, NSW.David Nolan & his team at Australian Property Concepts have made my last two property acquisitions completely stress free and they have delivered extroadinary value,whilst charging a very reasonable fee. Because I end up with a good slice of equity at bank valuation I am ready to hire APC to produce another development for me almost staight away.You may contact me [email protected] Ken W.

Back