Australian Residential Property Planners

Hi All,
Not sure if a post similar to this has been posted before, but I would just like to know if anyone has heard about this company and if so, what are their experiences? Thanks.

Ram.

Thanks

Hi GeoffW,
Thanks for that. The reason why I was curious is because they said I have to go up there (to Qld I'm from Melb.) and with a cheque book ready to sign, so I'm getting a little sus about it.

Ram.

ram_vemula said:
Hi GeoffW,
Thanks for that. The reason why I was curious is because they said I have to go up there (to Qld I'm from Melb.) and with a cheque book ready to sign, so I'm getting a little sus about it.

Ram.
Run - in the opposite direction :D

Jamie

gekko_99 said:
If their offering a free trip to look at anything maybe take the wife and milk a holiday out of it.

Now here's an interesting train of thought...

Yes, you could milk a free holiday out of it. :p

If they are paying for your trip up there, then they are probably expecting to get something in return —your business. And if they are expecting your business, then it's probably a safe bat that it's in their best interests, and not yours. And isn't the idea of investing your money, for your best interests? This train of thought, to me, means "run in the opposite direction".

gekko_99 said:
If their offering a free trip to look at anything maybe take the wife and milk a holiday out of it.
Quite often, the "free" trip is only free if you purchase from them, otherwise you are charged for the "free" trip.

Regards
Marty

kissfan said:
Quite often, the "free" trip is only free if you purchase from them, otherwise you are charged for the "free" trip.
Other tactics are:

.Very high pressure to buy
.Show properties which only show the good side of things. You might not, for instance, be driven by the slum next door or all the "for rent" signs up the street
.Give you a rental guarantee for 1-3 years, which is somewhat above the ture rental, and is covered by the inflate purchase3 price.

I'm not saying that this company does any of those things. But companies have been known to use such tactics.

Hi All,
Thanks for all your input, I'll be doing a fair amount of MY OWN due dilligence. Hope all of you had a great Xmas and all the best for '06.

Ram.

Back