Australian Wealth Gameplan

They still have a free trial period don't they? I signed up for a trial, there were some problems with delivery which meant I didn't get all of the mails, which they have since rectified. I was just having a look so I didn't carry on with it, but there is good info in the reports. There were no issues when I rang up to cancel the "trial".

Do a search on dividend stripping, capture or harvesting

This site is also worth a look Clicky Link a forum member (Don) of another site was doing well with it some time back, I haven't kept up with the progress though throughout the GFC

Soy, can't find the site anymore..told you I haven't kept up ;)

Its still showing on other web-sites and the links there are broken also :(

Hi - I started subscribing some 6 weeks ago and have done okay. I went with the free trial and then thought for less than $200, it seemed worth it.
And yes, have covered that fee in the past few weeks.

Cheers

Hi - I started subscribing some 6 weeks ago and have done okay. I went with the free trial and then thought for less than $200, it seemed worth it.
And yes, have covered that fee in the past few weeks.

Cheers

Hi Cherry Pro,

I have just read the rather long sales pitch from these guys, it makes sense to me and I'm thinking of giving it a go, but can't get passed the fact that the marketing is like so many other over the top marketing techniques that normally are way to sensationalised and have no substance what so ever.

What these people are reporting to do for you does sound ok, but before I have over some cash for my 'free' report, can I ask you what sort of money they recomend you invest in your first dividend shares to make it worthwhile?

You say you covered the report costs in the first month, but how much captial did you stake to achieve that?

I've only just opened my Comesec account, and I'm in the very early stages of researching what shares to start buying - I only have a bit of psare overtime money to invest each month, andwondered if it is enough to adopt one of these schemes?

Cheers.

You say you covered the report costs in the first month, but how much captial did you stake to achieve that?
I was wondering if you need a full broking service to use a 'system' like this, i.e, where you need to use the services of a broker, or can you just use your online account?

Regards
Marty

Does anyone subscribe to this newsletter by Kris Sayce? I was wondering whether it is worth it?

I had a stab at it but after the initial few risky stocks he picks he then goes on a witch hunt for Property investing and the likes of Christopher Joye from Rismark International......it's a fair dinkum schoolyard fight between the two of them ....but I'm angry in that all I get for my subscription is BS from a shares guy about how bad property is.....on a daily basis....the biggest D&Ger I've witnessed yet...!

I say stay away unless you like property bashing...:rolleyes:

His stocks are yet to produce a profit since I started a couple months ago...but all he talks about is how much he has made for folks in the last two years....we'll see...;)

Back