Awesome formula

I would recommend less time developing formulas expressing your current situation, and more time actually improving it.

Dave the formula actually shows you what areas you need to improve. A lot of people don't know where they need to improve in order to move forward and become stronger/better.

Also I think the people who dismiss it outright on this post simply don't understand or care to understand the scope and breath of its entirety.

Anyway each to their own.

leo

CM * IS * AT = CEP

Current Mindset * Investment Sophistication * Action Taken = Current Economic Position

Investment Sophistication doesnt necessarily improve your economic position.

An investment doesn't have to be sophisticated to be successful. On the contrary in my opinion.

CM * IS * AT = CEP

Current Mindset * Investment Sophistication * Action Taken = Current Economic Position

Makes sense to me. Thanks Leo.

although you can replace investment sophistication with timing.
None of my own investments were sophisticated by any means - but I did begin early - at 19 and have over $3 million in properties by early thirties.

In my case, timing helped.

Equation of earnings

The Equation

Engineers and scientists will never make as much money as business executives. Now a rigorous mathematical proof has been developed that explains why this is true:

Postulate 1: Knowledge is Power.

Postulate 2: Time is Money.

As every engineer knows,

Work = Power * Time

Since Knowledge = Power, and Time = Money, we have:

Work = Knowledge * Money

Solving for Money, we get:

-----------Work
Money = _________
-----------Knowledge

Thus, as Knowledge decreases, Money increases, regardless of how much Work is done.

Conclusion: The Less you Know, the More you Make.

Back