Babies galore!

congrats on your new additions! :) they look like a couple of healthy ,budding investors heh heh are they your first?enjoy each day...yhey grow up so fast :D

Congratulations to you both.

The boys are beautiful, and Mum looks radiant (well, that was before the first sleepless nights at home :D )

Now, what's that going to do to servicibility?

Thanks everyone for your well wishes.

Jas said:
Hope you have friends/family waiting in the wings... double trouble there...

congrads!

Jas
Jas, unfortunately we moved away from family and friends recently, so if anyone wants a holiday in Hobart with free accommodation provided in exchange for a bit of baby sitting drop me a line :)

And Geoff, serviceability is the least of my worries for now, although I did manage to get a refinance organised before the babies arrived.

Keep Sane

Congratulations :)

Your photos bring back memories from only a few years ago. :eek:
I have twin boys that will be soon five. (Time has just gone soooo quick since then) They were premi & airlifted to Sydney Womans Hospital by Childflight & Careflight from Wollongong a day after birth. They spent a few months in Sydney pulled through at the amazement of their doctors.

My wife went back to teaching when they were 9 mths old (I reckon not for the money but to get out of the house). At that stage I took over as Mr Mum.

A very special time! (As you can then do as YOU Want. Not as you are told.) The boys have been travelling about with me to solicitors, banks, accountants and building sites since then. As well as Gymbaroo, music lessons, playgroup, and other events.

As well since they were young I have been fortunate in being able to take just one away at a time on trips. This allows a real special "one on one" time and gives my wife a break from one of the boys as well as me. They have been to Sydney heaps, Melbourne, Hunter Valley, numerous trips down to Ulladulla etc, etc, etc. (More travelled at 4 then I was at 20)

(Actually heading away this weekend to Batemans Bay with one of them)

When they are babies it can be hard. If difficult bubs they may feed at different times, and wake at different times in the night. Sleep depravation is what I found the hardest part. Then isolation when my wife went back to work and i had the constant feeding, cleaning, washing, nappy changes etc. But now almost 5 years later it was all just a blur. :rolleyes:

Certainly something i would not have missed. :)

Fortunately I was able to fit them in with doing some property stuff.
With having been so involved they are already saying they are going to build houses to sell like dad.

It can be hard on yourself & the marriage. But before you know it the little guys will be little boys.

Congratulations

Best Wishes to you and your wife; it is a special time,

Keep Sane :rolleyes: :D :eek:

Gee Cee

Greg

P.S. Send us a private post if you get time :cool:

Back