Back to school :) I enrolled at Tafe today for Cert IV in Residential Drafting

I am so impressed with you guys still enrolled in the TAFE or Uni.

I did enjoy study uni, but study, working plus investing all in once I felt so stress and easily to get distracted.

I always get distracted by realestate.com.au and domain.com.au.....:(

I think if I was going back to study, I will enroll in mortgage broker course.

learning new stuff is fun

WM what courses from central would you recommend to someone thinking of going full-time like yourself?

full time developing?
Any course that gets you into a paying job that lets you service a few loans until such some as your salary is an insignificant variable on your finance capacity calc.

Building and Construction (Builders Registration) is what I did at nights during my apprenticeship and afterwards.

5 years part time for the diploma but well worth it. Also opens a lot of doors for white collar jobs in the residential construction industry.

There is a drafting unit involved in it.... thought I didn't really enjoy it. Being delicate and arty isn't really my thing.

westminster,

Just wanted to checkup and see how your finding the course?

I've finally completed my builders licence and feel like I could continue my study's a little further (with tafe anyways).

Is it worth doing?

Myf just wanted to see how you went with this course?

I just enrolled into a Diploma of building design, was thinking about the one year course of residential drafting but decided on the diploma.

Its actually a job i want to get into as well as being a developer.

z6

Myf just wanted to see how you went with this course?

I just enrolled into a Diploma of building design, was thinking about the one year course of residential drafting but decided on the diploma.

Its actually a job i want to get into as well as being a developer.

z6

I enrolled in a Dip of Building and Construction late last year but pulled out yesterday. I was not aware of the 20% VET Loan Fee plus all the supervised exams i must do. It was a bit too much working full time and studying full time uni to also do this course. It didnt really seem like it would help me in developing based on the 7/24 units i have done.

Back