Back to the future...............

Sandman panel van ;)

Attachments

• Sandman.jpg
    Sandman.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 76
I love watching the Back to the Future series with the family :cool:
Tonight 7.30 :)

You mean on actual television? The movies are great I agree, but not worth the 30 minutes of ads. No movie is.

I always wonder if the postal service in part 3 would really actually get around to delivering the doc's letter from the 1800's... most likely it'd get forgotten in a storage room somewhere and they'd miss the deadline :)

I always wonder if the postal service in part 3 would really actually get around to delivering the doc's letter from the 1800's... most likely it'd get forgotten in a storage room somewhere and they'd miss the deadline :)

That was actually at the end of part ll tonight :)

But I forget, in number 3, where does marty get the car from to go back to 1888??? Doc got hit by lighting (that cars gone) and the other one just went back to 1985.....hmmm will have to watch it.

But I forget, in number 3, where does marty get the car from to go back to 1888??? Doc got hit by lighting (that cars gone) and the other one just went back to 1985.....hmmm will have to watch it.

The Doc buries it in a disused mine in the 1880s. Future Doc 1955 (in pt3) recovers it and rebiulds it with the instructions he left himself. Great series.:D

Back