"Bailiff's Auction"..

Yes-been involved in a few. The one I wanted as a potential bidder I pulled out of due do personal reasons- that one was turned over at a 30% profit 3 months later.The rules have changed a bit since then
A few pointers:
1. You effectively need to be a cash buyer for full price although Bailiff will only want some of that cash from you upfront.
2. No inspection and no vacant possession
3. If you can initially get insurance let me know who through please?
4. Know what you are doing. Get a lawyer (not me I'm too busy and expensive) who has done these before. Get your valuation and do your calculations on the morning!

Good Luck.

Yes-been involved in a few. The one I wanted as a potential bidder I pulled out of due do personal reasons- that one was turned over at a 30% profit 3 months later.The rules have changed a bit since then
A few pointers:
1. You effectively need to be a cash buyer for full price although Bailiff will only want some of that cash from you upfront.
2. No inspection and no vacant possession
3. If you can initially get insurance let me know who through please?
4. Know what you are doing. Get a lawyer (not me I'm too busy and expensive) who has done these before. Get your valuation and do your calculations on the morning!

Good Luck.
Thanks for that ,30% after tax within 3 months is in the area that i was told was possible,but i'm looking at one of those 60 foot boats,with the way the prices has gone down on sail boats,also it's interesting to see who turns up on the day,most look like they have 20 cents in their back pocket.

Back