• No

Votes: 34 48.6%
  • Yes due to the AFP's involvement

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • No, they were going to do it anyway

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and this bloke too! strewth it must be the season for it...

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/16/africa/egypt-mohamed-morsy-verdict/

what till some nutter gets a terrorist attack across the line on Australian soil, then we'll see how committed the bleeding hearts and artists are

You do realise Pink Floyd were being sarcastic, don't you? :confused:

As for terrorist attacks on Australians, like the Bali bombing, I hope Australians would stand up for our values, which are that killing people is wrong.

If you don't love it and all that... :)

they are going to execute the boston bomber too :)

Ok... for the ones that were outraged about the death penalty for the Bali 9,

are you going to be as vocal now?

This poor little terrorist was only 19 when he did this.
His older brother was a bad influence...according to him.

Or is it only when they carry out the death sentence of an Australian citizen it is terrible?

As for terrorist attacks on Australians, like the Bali bombing, I hope Australians would stand up for our values, which are that killing people is wrong.

I doubt it. Broader than that, I think a decent terrorist attack will tear this country's tolerance apart

Dare I say it; only a matter of time, Aus.

yes the US has pretty much pencilled it in as fait accompli. the outrage will be unprecedented, because so far the really bad stuff just happens elsewhere. drugs you can't see, new York, boston and London may as well be mars

Or is it only when they carry out the death sentence of an Australian citizen it is terrible?

apparently he gets to hang around for about 10 years before he gets to feel a little needle in his arm. a similar amount of time to those drug runners up in bali

Hardly going to register in Australia, given they are.... not Australian. Just like Mr Morsi.

I remain opposed to the death penalty for any civilised society.

Hardly going to register in Australia, given they are.... not Australian. Just like Mr Morsi.

makes it more pathetic in my books. Australia should be jumping up and down, cutting diplomatic ties and trade deals with the US and Egypt. The bleeding hearts and artists argue that all life is invaluable at any price. Seems terms and conditions apply, it is available only to Australians

makes it more pathetic in my books. Australia should be jumping up and down, cutting diplomatic ties and trade deals with the US and Egypt. The bleeding hearts and artists argue that all life is invaluable at any price. Seems terms and conditions apply, it is available only to Australians

U forgotten to take your tablets today? You're making even less sense than normal which is no mean feat

because the drug runners killed more people than the boston bombers

They didn't kill anyone. The drug users killed themselves. No one forced them to take drugs. They took it by their free will. By choice.

You can't say to a terrorist " hey I'll just pass on this bombing if you don't mind thanks !"

They didn't kill anyone. The drug users killed themselves. No one forced them to take drugs. They took it by their free will. By choice.

You can't say to a terrorist " hey I'll just pass on this bombing if you don't mind thanks !"

At the moment selling those drugs, is illegal.

However, I do agree with you.
No one forced them to take the drugs.
Still doesn't change the facts.

Babies are born everyday hooked on heroin, you think they have a choice?

"Hey I'm a junkie, hope my babie doesn't mind I pass it on to him!"

Reactions: BV
Back