Ballarat

...Any feedback/ comment would be greatly appreciated :D

Don't know much about Ballarat apart from the yield would be a bit better than Melbourne and at least 400 jobs based out of the VicRoads' headquarters will be relocated to Ballarat if the coalition retains power in the November election.

Last edited:
Its turning into a buyers market, definitely hit rock bottom in the past two years

properties not sitting on the market for ages any more, but they arent selling in days either,

inner city with land getting snapped up quicker now

still lots of land once you get out 5 mins from the CBD

Don't know much about Ballarat apart from the yield would be a bit better than Melbourne and at least 400 jobs based out of the VicRoads? headquarters will be relocated to Ballarat if the coalition retains power in the November election.

I saw that report, thats a big positive for the area

Looking today, just wanted to see how growth has been for Soldiers Hill over the last 12 Months, Approx 16%.

Gotta be happy with that, I still see Ballarat as a Good Long-Term growth Option.

I'm also curious to hear what it has got going for it. It could be a good place to start my investing journey given it's an easy drive from my home. What are yields like?

Are there any key infrastructure projects that are happening/on the near horizon?

Back