Basic budget kitchen reno for around or less than $6k?

Hi guys

Has anyone had a basic small kitchen done for around or less than $6k in Sydney, including:
- rip out existing
- all plumbing
- all electrical
- about 10 polyurethane standard size cabinets with slimline handles from ground up in L shape with brushed aluminum kickback
- about 4 polyurethane cabinets overhead (2 small ones over fridge area and 2 to sit on top of a pull out rangehood - but can work around other configurations)
- laminate benchtop
- tap & double sink
- tiles for splashback (plain glossy white 600mm x 300mm for a very small area only)
- knock down existing pantry, patch up cornices, skirting board and floorboards (which will be space for fridge)

Owner will provide:
- appliances (oven, stove top and rangehood)

I've asked around for quotes but the ones that fit my budget cannot start works immediately.

I know it's a very small amount but that's all there is left in the budget unfortunately.

If you have had similar work done for around that price or know someone who might be able to help out, would you please kindly share your contact? I would be so grateful!

Property is vacant and immediate start preferred.

Thanks in advance!

Have a look at second hand kitchens on gumtree and ebay.

Depending on the layout of the kitchen there is so many great looking ones available and so cheap. Way more in your area in here in Perth.

Also new tiles for splashbacks can be found on there.
As well as taps and sinks.

Try paradise kitchens. I know a few people that use them. Not sure if they have cabinets available on hand.
As you are in a hurry you need to find ready made cabinets.

Back