Bathroom and Kitchen suppliers (Melb)?

can anyone recommend a good place for bathroom and kitchen suppliers.

I am looking to get the following for a renovation -

- toilet
- kitchen benchtop
- towel rail
- tap ware
- DIY kitchen Flat pack

any recommendations appreciated.

can anyone recommend a good place for bathroom and kitchen suppliers.

I am looking to get the following for a renovation -

- toilet
- kitchen benchtop
- towel rail
- tap ware
- DIY kitchen Flat pack

any recommendations appreciated.

I recently renovated my bathroom and kitchen

I bought 2 very flash toilets with soft closing lids from a place that advertised on ebay they cost me about 250 to 300 each I think they were based in thomastown industrial area.

Kitchen Benchtops are fairly well priced from IKEA, but this depends on the material you want it in. After checking all the flatpack places out I found IKEA to have the best range and prices. They also have a nice piece of software you can use to design and price your kitchen. The staff are really helpfull too

Towel rails and tap ware I bought from here he advertises on ebay

Building Group Pty Ltd
33 Production Drive, Campbellfield VIC 3061
03 9357 8149

I bought some other rails and stuff from a bathroom supply place on geelong road in either brooklyn I think.

a lot of small bathroom supply companies sell stuff through ebay but have factory outlets or showrooms you can visit. It takes a bit of effort running around all these places but depending on were you live it can be worth it

www.ebay.com.au

if you're going roger seller - it's going to be more upmarket which should be high end suburb so your decision should be based on that.

majority of stuff is made in china whether it is from high end to low end suppliers some of the toilets i see is really only worth $200 as opposed to being priced for more than $1000.- just look around for the best deals.

Your best bet would be Bunnings. If you wanted something with more quality then head off to Masters.

Masters and Bunnings buy from very similar places in China. The unbranded Masters product is no better quality and both sell Caroma/stylus product

Last edited:
Back