Bathroom renovation & tiling recommendations

Hi guys,

Been getting quotes for a small bathroom renovation and getting some dodgy tradies quoting GST/Non GST (and even including / excluding THEIR tax if we want an invoice.

Would anybody have a good recommendation of a trusted tradie to get this job done? Someone reasonable of course as we just want a decent job done - not great and don't want to invest too much in this particular property.

Further, would you have any recommended tilers? As we need the kitchen splashback and floor re-tiled...Our existing tiler has been too hard to get to! :rolleyes:

Thanks,
MsAli

dodgy? I'm used to it. I'd be surprised in fact if a tradie didn't quote me a GST/non-GST price.
In fact, many times, when booking tradies/removalists/purchasing anything from a small store, I've asked for a receipt afterwards.
Then they tell me they need to add 10% on top if I want a receipt. Or they begrudgingly give me a receipt at the agreed price, with bad attitude. Or they blame me for messing things up, because they'd already agreed to pay their supplier in cash, and now I've mucked it up because they will have to backtrack.

Back