Bathurst or Logan Central

What/where in Wagga?

Just noticed I didn't respond to this.

Nilma Ave, Mount Austin

Just over two years on. Automated valuation (CBA AVM) came back today at $307,000 (IMO these valuations can be on the conservative side). Rent has increased up to $350 same tenants never missed a payment, cant recall any maintenance issues (touch wood)

Recently did a AVM on this property when I was restructing some finances. $322,273

Recently did a AVM on this property when I was restructing some finances. $322,273

Hi Brady, i'm looking to start investing soon and i wanted to get a start on my finances.

can i ask who you use for valuations? i tried commbank valex and i got a quote of $257. is this accurate?

AVM is through CBA can be used for lending up to 80%

What do you mean you got a quote? To do the valuation or is that what it came back at?

I looked up cba valuation and it took me to the valex site for cba. I filled it in online and that's what the price came back as. I stopped before paying. Just wanted to see the price.

Is that how much they cost?

All I know is that Logan Central house prices have gone from 220-240k to 280k+ very quickly. If you can find properties in the 230k area then that is ideal. 250 if renovated. Be aware of new local council planning. There is a lot of potential for development and CF+ low cost developments.

I looked up cba valuation and it took me to the valex site for cba. I filled it in online and that's what the price came back as. I stopped before paying. Just wanted to see the price.

Is that how much they cost?

Speak to a broker on this site. They can order you a free valuation with most lenders these days.

Back