Baulkham Hills - 2 bedroom + study 625k worth?

hi guys,
what do u think about a town house in Baulkham Hills - 2 bedroom + study for $625k? starta arnd 700pq. no pool, no real facility in society of these 8 townhouses. 14yrs old. 250sqm. Two levels TH. renovated 4yrs before. close to stockland mall. location wise suitable for hubby and my work.

any comments on price range?

What are comparable properties telling you?
Why not look for a house?You could pickup something decent for under 7.
Cheers Spades.

What are comparable properties telling you?
Why not look for a house?You could pickup something decent for under 7.
Cheers Spades.

Can't find anything "decent" for much under $700k's without it needed $40-$50k in reno (not doing itself yourself). Market has rocketed in BH and CH.

Yes, Market has rocketed in BH and CH :(

What about Winston Hillsfor similar price range you can get good size block of house.

Just been to an auction on saturday in baulkham hills. The agent was telling me the price guide is 580k-620k. And the property was sold for 820k. It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom and no carpark. I know that current Sydney property market are SUPER HOT, but is this price reasonable for this suburb at the moment?

Just been to an auction on saturday in baulkham hills. The agent was telling me the price guide is 580k-620k. And the property was sold for 820k. It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom and no carpark. I know that current Sydney property market are SUPER HOT, but is this price reasonable for this suburb at the moment?

Rule of thumb add $200k onto the guide price. Agents dont underquote it was "unprecedented competition on the day". Honest.

Back