bayside melbourne opportunity

I have a 970sqm (approx) block with existing dwelling in the bayside area of melbourne. This is a unique opprtunity to possess a block that fits squarely into the state gov's idea of high density through the 2030 plan. This suburb is one of the activity centres for melbourne.
I was considering doing it myself but after investigation relise I lack the expertise for a project this big

18month settlment and low deposit

pls email on [email protected]
ta

HT

That's just a commerical, phone for more information.

Which suburb is it in, street, price, are there other blocks in the street with home units on them.

Have you spoken with a professional such as Metropole? Yes they will take a "cut" for managing the development but it is better to have 95% of something than 100% of nothing.

yes good point, I have spoken to Michael but dont want the hassle of doing it myself just at the moment. I think ill start on a dual occ.
Suburb - Hampton
public carpark next door, commercial across the road, units on the other side, train line 50mtrs away. would look fantastic in a context diagram.
beach - 300m away
shops and station 200m away

sounds like a sales pitch but I cant think of another block in bayside that would stack up as well for high density...happy to be proven wrong

HT

honestly dont know how much its worth but land round their is about $75-80 per foot, so 10800*75=800000 for a block that cant have HD built on it, this can so someone needs to crunch numbers and make an offer.

peelsman said:
honestly dont know how much its worth but land round their is about $75-80 per foot, so 10800*75=800000 for a block that cant have HD built on it, this can so someone needs to crunch numbers and make an offer.

If you spoke with Michael Yardney and you are prepared to wait for an 18 month settlement why dont/didnt you move forward with getting permits and DA? To me this is a clear way to increase the value of the property.

Have you thought of seeing if anyone is interested in a joint venture with you .

I know there people around the forum who are always looking for opportunities

See Change

always_learning said:
If you spoke with Michael Yardney and you are prepared to wait for an 18 month settlement why dont/didnt you move forward with getting permits and DA? To me this is a clear way to increase the value of the property.

Thanks for mentioning my name.

I'm not sure if I am familiar with this particular site. I do rember someone coming last year and we showed them they could do really well in Hampton but they didn't take it any further as their wife and sister in law controlled the site.

Nothing further happened. Maybe they could have had a permit by now.

We are currently doing a dvelopment in Kinross St Hampton for a client and they are going to do really, really well. They bought at the right time and we got them permits for 2 units. Their project will be completed in 8 weeks with sale prices 205 above those initially projected.

Peelsman please give me a call - 9532 8889

Back