Beauty & The Geek Ch 7

Yeah, it's trash but I found the first episode hilarious. Especially when that beauty had to stand in front of a primary school class and draw a map of Australia on the board. It looked (slightly) better than this:

a1-squiggle.jpg

Edit: I just realised I have a picture of that house on my desktop; It's been there since before Beauty and the Geek started.

And when another girl left the "e" off the word "tadpole" and the Year 4 kid had to correct her!!

I know one of the geeks on the show, he was a university tutor and tutored me!

Yuck! Not my cup of tea at all (the property and the show for that matter)...

But I'm talking about the property.

For that sort of money I'd want deep water frontage with an established mooring for my yacht plus uninterrupted views over Pittwater or Sydney Harbour. 4 bed house with a boatshed and DLUG.

You can keep that ugly monstrosity and all that useless grass. And, a tennis court of all things? Who plays tennis any more? Puke.

Cheers,
Michael

For that sort of money I'd want deep water frontage with an established mooring for my yacht plus uninterrupted views over Pittwater or Sydney Harbour. 4 bed house with a boatshed and DLUG.

Plus as a bonus Michael, you'd get to be 10 feet away from your neighbours.

The biggest appeal for me with the property mentioned is the huge distance between where I'd lay my head at night and various neighbours' stereos/dogs/loudmouths.

Oh and I play tennis too.

house

its stunning
much rather the quiet private bliss it gives than something on pittwater eek!
something of this caliber on the water would be triple the $10mill it will go for................................................................................
privacy, class adn modesty..... the original owner/designer knew how to wow us

And, a tennis court of all things? Who plays tennis any more? Puke.

Me! :p It's the only sport I can stand to watch on TV, I say puke to the rest of it. :D

As for the house, all I see is housework - NO THANKS! Although, with that much money you'd hire a cleaner or two. I think it looks a lot nicer than the ugly concrete boxes they build these days, I hate plain modern architecture.

its stunning
much rather the quiet private bliss it gives than something on pittwater eek!
something of this caliber on the water would be triple the $10mill it will go for................................................................................
privacy, class adn modesty..... the original owner/designer knew how to wow us

But how come you are selling it?

Not sure if anyone is watching this trash....apart from me.

Surely more people than I have woken up to the fact that the only reason why these girls are on this show is to further their modelling/acting careers, and will do (almost) anything to get it; including suffering a few dates with some hideously ugly guys that they would not normally be seen dead with in a fit in real life?

I mean, let's get real here.

Surely more people than I have woken up to the fact that the only reason why these girls are on this show is to further their modelling/acting careers, and will do (almost) anything to get it

At least one is has "Aspiring Actress" under her name by way of description. Sad really how shallow and nothingness they are (or at least shown to be).

This is not what I want for my daughter.

Back