Beenleigh? Is it likely to see capital gain in Beenleigh?

What do you guys think about beenleigh as an investment opportunity?

Came across this article the other day (http://www.couriermail.com.au/quest...t-the-price-rise/story-fni9r0nh-1227061576771). Any thoughts?

Personally I think Beenleigh has got great transport (train, freeway, half way between GC and Brissy), quite a few schools, goverment funding to upgrade the town centre etc. Price are quite low (pretty easy to find a house below $300k with a decent land size).

I am very new to the property market, would really appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

Beenleigh has many of the socio-economic characteristics of many Logan suburbs: lower household incomes, more sole parent families, etc. It also has an older demographic profile than some of the faster growing areas nearby, and lower population growth.

But there are many pluses - traditional town centre with all the services, express trains to the CBD, potentially some major projects in the pipeline.

Invest for cashflow and see any capital gain as a bonus.

Logan?s mayor says Beenleigh will be the new Bulimba when the $9 million Town Square redevelopment is complete.

What a joke! I should buy there then sue her for false representation!! There in no way Beenleigh will every stack up against Bulimba by any metric known to man....

?There will be an increase in investment, an increase in residential values and an increase in retail expenditure.?
She knows this unconditionally?? Just WOW....

But unlike its up-market competition straddling the Brisbane River, Cr Parker said more CCTV cameras would feature as part of the Beenleigh CBD works.

Why do they need more cameras? Oh.... that's right ...the residents run around bashing each other in between dealing drugs... Just like Bulimba...NOT :eek:

I thought Beenleigh's time is over? 2 years ago Beenleigh is a good buy but now I think market price has catch up and its now at market rate which I don't see in the near future it will experience the same growth as it present for the past two years.

Back