being robbed is not a nice feeling

I suppose its time to tell the class , during my buisiness partner seperation i have had verbal malishious damage done to most of my prospective clients, my staff were confronted and verbaly abused, by house was robed they took my new clothes purchased from mlb, my safe ,my laptop hence the delay on my visits. my singstar that i played with my daughter, my pergeout 306 convertable, some leagel doc,s to our buisiness seperation, and now i feel my soul, does it stop , i had belief that the police would do the ferensics and find these pricks but to no avail, shopuld i get a private detective to get some evidence against these people as i know who they are , but cant prove it .
starting to loose it i think.:mad:

jeez you have been kicked about :mad:

Is there any possibility any of this could have been caught on somebodys security camera. These things are everywhere now.

hang in there try keep it honest on your part and just quietly go about trying to get some proof but above all concertrate on yourself and getting going again

cheers:)

The buisiness is busier than ever , its like i have about 20 extensions in the pipe line and i might have to change my full time staff from three to ten very soon, but i seem to have lost it i cant get my mind off the injustice , you know doing all the correct things and all, Its so easy to wonder who you could pay to do what ???> but as my wife says we don,t do stuff like that , and i come back to earth.

The buisiness is busier than ever , its like i have about 20 extensions in the pipe line and i might have to change my full time staff from three to ten very soon, but i seem to have lost it i cant get my mind off the injustice , you know doing all the correct things and all, Its so easy to wonder who you could pay to do what ???> but as my wife says we don,t do stuff like that , and i come back to earth.

been there!

best revenge is where u will be in 5 years and where he will be, focus and put your effort into that and make that gap as wide as possible,

i promise u will enjoy it and it actually gives u more drive and u will probably end up in a better position because of the extra motivation.

been there!

best revenge is where u will be in 5 years and where he will be, focus and put your effort into that and make that gap as wide as possible,

i promise u will enjoy it and it actually gives u more drive and u will probably end up in a better position because of the extra motivation.

Bigtone , you are so right, its great motivation, and i have turned bad things into positive motavation before , and as this was a personal attack on me it should be easier , correct. :)

What an unfortunate chain of events. I definitely think it would be worth hiring a private detective if you think they may be able to find definitive evidence against this person, especially if they found something that could be provided to the police to punish them legally ;)

Craig

Sorry to hear about your bad stream of problems. It can be distracting unless you can find some way of quickly proving and turning in the bad guys. If you need to hire a private detective it has to be very targeted otherwise it is just throwing good money after bad. Seems like a considerations of intangibles like satisfaction, justice versus tangibles like investment returns. I hope it will turn out better for you in the end. :)

Hi Craig.

In the past, I have found that dwelling on issues that I cannot do anything about is a complete waste of time, energy and more importantly, sanity.

Focusing on anything negative is really really draining and energy sapping. Most of what was taken can be replaced. The legal documents might be a bit tougher, but hopefully your solicitor can help out there.

I'm not saying you should just bend over and cop any crap that is dished out to you mate, but how you deal with these things will help you move forward at a faster pace. Unless you think you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt who the guilty party is, it may be a fruitless attempt to go down that path. Forget the revenge thing too (can't believe I said that, maybe I'm maturing too, lol), and focus on the business which sounds like it is going ahead in leaps and bounds.

I don't think 'you're losing' it at all. Anyone would be ******** off severely in your situation, that's normal. It's the moving on part that is tough but in my opinion the best way forward.

All the best mate.

Regards
Marty

That really sux Craig :mad:
Hiring a private investigator might be a good way to get them brought to justice, and it might help you not waste time and energy on the problem?

Or maybe it would end up just being a waste of money? I dunno :(

Sounds like your business is going great, and as for them, people like that end up getting caught.

Not good :mad:

Moving on though and making your business as much of a success as possible would really be the way to extract revenge.

As someone previously mentioned your solicitor or lawyer should be able to assist with the legal docs. Also if any of them had been lodged you should be able to get copies from where you've lodged them.

In five years time you'll be able to look back and think that this really spurred you onto great things.

Dirty thieves!

I hope they get electrocuted by the singstar...that's really low!

Agree best revenge is being successful.

Would hire the PI & give him/her a week to get me some info or I'd call it off.

Best o luck Craig, hoping karma stitches them up!

I hate how soft our society is. if thieves were publily flogged then I bet theft rates would drop. I cannot perceive the mindset that would possess you to enter someone elses house by force (a drugged one I would imagine)

Thank guys your a wonderfull group of people , just the replys are uplifting, and positive, i think success is the way to give pain to these pathetic souls.;)

I suppose its time to tell the class , during my buisiness partner seperation i have had verbal malishious damage done to most of my prospective clients, my staff were confronted and verbaly abused, by house was robed they took my new clothes purchased from mlb, my safe ,my laptop hence the delay on my visits. my singstar that i played with my daughter, my pergeout 306 convertable, some leagel doc,s to our buisiness seperation, and now i feel my soul, does it stop , i had belief that the police would do the ferensics and find these pricks but to no avail, shopuld i get a private detective to get some evidence against these people as i know who they are , but cant prove it .
Sometimes it pays to complain higher up the ladder,start with who ever is the top person in control of your local police force,sit down write a letter
tell her-him the simple facts and why the people he-she controls did not do their job that the public pay them for,everytime i do that in QLD within 24 hours someone will be sitting in the office and have a listen to my complaint ,and on the few times it has happened the problem has been fixed very quickly,or the next step is the local MP.Media...
Why waste your own money on a "PI",don't we pay Taxes for Public Servants to protect us,after all they took all the Guns away years ago..
willair.

Hi Craigb

I feel there's more to this than meets the eye.

You reported a car stolen and the police are not acting???

Was the car in your name or was it in the Company / partnership name? Were all the other things paid for by the Partnership/ company? If there is conjecture about who owns these things then I can understand the reluctance on the part of the Police to act directly.

There are still aspects of the removal of these goods that would be illegal such as the break and enter etc and this may be what you need to concentrate on when taking the complaint further with the Police.

Cheers

Yep nothing worse than being robbed....however theres nothing more satisfying than to let a german shepherd loose when you come home when they bolt on the run from the scene! just a shame my dog was with me when they initially entered but ol faithful never let me down, he came home 10 minutes later with a stubbies shorts pocket in his mouth....a job well done i thought!

never had any further issues after that...once bitten twice shy though, im always wary these days.

unless someone is badly injured or killed the coppers wont do jack.....get some pigs blood and splash it around..that may get their attention for five minutes...burglaries are dime a dozen to coppers, most go unsolved...

best of luck with your problems.......

Unfortunately, I agree.

The coppers are understaffed, underpayed & probably under-educated. I wouldn't risk my life for the pittance they get paid either.

Sorry, i realise that's not constructive.

The only thing with having a dog is I'd worry what these sort of low-lifes would do to it.

Once again, i know it's not right & the police should do what we believe is their job, but I'd hire a PI if I really wanted them caught.

Good Luck!

Back