Bendigo networking group

There are a few Bendigoians on the board. What are you looking for?

Just looking to meet like minded people, throw ideas around, talk about our local area, and talk in person, this site is great but to meet other people and there journey would be great, had a 3day course on weekend and it was great networking, think it can only help move people forward.

I ran a poll on locations for investor meetings recently, it's indicated that 3 people are interested in meeting in Bendigo. If you guys haven't voted, it might be worthwhile adding your thoughts.
http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106082

At the end of the day, someone has to put their hand up to get things organised. Phil, myself and Y-Man aren't going to organise anything 2 hours away. Someone local needs to book a table at a pub, give your selves 2 weeks notice and put a post in meeting point about it, then bump it a few times to keep it current.

hi people of bendigo, i would be interested in getting something happening, im only a novice but certainly keen to throw ideas, feedback, and maybe share some wins and ideas around. i have an office available to meet up for the first meeting to get things off the ground, or we can meet at a pub, what ever you feel comfortable with, and what nights would suit best, im out tues and wed nights, so throw your thoughts ups and maybe get something in place for may meeting, cheers

I ran a poll on locations for investor meetings recently, it's indicated that 3 people are interested in meeting in Bendigo. If you guys haven't voted, it might be worthwhile adding your thoughts.
http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106082

At the end of the day, someone has to put their hand up to get things organised. Phil, myself and Y-Man aren't going to organise anything 2 hours away. Someone local needs to book a table at a pub, give your selves 2 weeks notice and put a post in meeting point about it, then bump it a few times to keep it current.

The poll is closed?

Back