Benjamin Harvey - Turning Point - Various Dates

Hey,

As part of my commitment to massive growth this year I'm attending quite a number of personal development seminars.

(starting with the free value for time ones that come highly recommended).

http://www.authenticeducation.com.au/85580

I'll be attending the Sydney conference 17/18 of Jan with some friends. I heard he does spruik his wares at the end but the value you get for the 2 days is outstanding.

Will be there with a number of mates. Check it out.

1. I want to create a better life as quickly as possible
I'm ready to create big changes in my life now. I want to have enough money to live a good life, have a loving relationship, be happy, have a career I love and travel when I want. And I want to feel fulfilment by enjoying the journey, not just the destination. I want to enjoy each day, starting today.
I would love it if someone could just sit me down and show me exactly how to do it.

2. My work is ok and it pays the bills BUT I don't love it.
I want to "do what I love" like everyone says. But I don't know what else I CAN do. I don't want to take risks and a paycut by changing careers right now. My work lacks meaning, the pay is not enough and I don?t like the hours I do...but what other choices do I have?

3. I?ve tried so many things to turn my life around, but I still feel stuck.
Either there?s something internal blocking me from moving forward, or maybe I?m just doing something wrong.
The things I?ve tried in the past seemed to work at first, but after the excitement wore off it just turned into ?shelf help?.

4. I don?t know what I should be doing with my life
I know I have so much more to give and do, but I?m not sure what that is. If only I knew, then I could have something to throw my heart into and work towards.

5. Sometimes I?m unsure and I doubt myself.
It makes sense that many things are POSSIBLE, but I don't know IF I have what it takes. I hear all the fantastic stories at seminars and in books, but I'm not sure if they are true...or true for me.
Also, it doesn?t help that my friends and family don?t fully understand where I?m coming from.

Back