Best estate for CG and Cashflow in Brisbane and surrounds.

Make sense, so typically Buyers Agent should only assist in buying exisiting property for the potential development ?

No. They can find you good deals or negotiate prices off builders for you if you want them to.. They can also get you land if you're trying to compete with 1000 other people and you miss out and you know the next release will go up more than what you'll pay the buyers agent..

Yeah it's the wrong incentive model.

The better the $ deal, the more likely you are to buy, so in fact it the incentive model should be reversed.

yes, that would be counter intuitive, if the deal is getting cheaper then the BA gets lesser amount of commission :)

I won't trust a BA who charges a % of sale price.

I don't see a problem with it tbh.. Give them your budget and goals and they should find you something under that...

What I don't like is paying someone 10k for get you a 150k unit in Logan like some big names BA's have been doing... What a rip.

Make sense, so typically Buyers Agent should only assist in buying exisiting property for the potential development ?

Dont know about development....
Buy your $10 ticket to the next wizz bang seminar and buy the off the plan apartment of your dreams as you leave off the bloke telling you it is the inside secret.

Also if an agent is flogging H & L packages as his bread and butter it should raise a flag..

As previous posters said, BA should find a property to meet the clients goals..

Dont know about development....
Buy your $10 ticket to the next wizz bang seminar and buy the off the plan apartment of your dreams as you leave off the bloke telling you it is the inside secret.

Also if an agent is flogging H & L packages as his bread and butter it should raise a flag..

As previous posters said, BA should find a property to meet the clients goals..

Cool. Many thanks for the clarification mate.

How do you know that his clients don't all want house and land packages?

I agree buyers agents shouldn't be selling you new property unless you ask for it and he finds you the best deals that he gets absolutely no kickbacks from on top of your buyers agents fees..

Buyers agents can deal with new properties and can actually negotiate packaged prices down for you.. As long as they are not linked to the developer..

How do you know that his clients don't all want house and land packages?

I agree buyers agents shouldn't be selling you new property unless you ask for it and he finds you the best deals that he gets absolutely no kickbacks from on top of your buyers agents fees..

Buyers agents can deal with new properties and can actually negotiate packaged prices down for you.. As long as they are not linked to the developer..

Agreed and could be the case..

Back