Best House Price Graph?

Hi, I have been looking for a long term simple line graph of house prices by location (if available) or at least for Sydney. I want to go back a few decades at least prior to the late 80's boom. I found this one

http://equitaspartners.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/SHP.jpg

As I am looking to track Sydney prices over time (long) and compare with other markets to visualise whole cycles.

Anyone got a better source? Looking for a simple smooth line graph with actual prices (no indexes, no need for adjusting for inflation etc) so I can overlay price points from other markets to see if there is a correlation or not on a macro cycle level. Ideally 1 image with a useable line graph and not too much "noise" and going back to say mid 80's and up to as current as possible. If there is a source to generate this kind of graph for any given location that would be even better. I have access to Pricefinder and REInvestar (APM) which I use regularly for other research, vals etc but haven't tried to use any graphs within these products. I will have a ferret around in each and perhaps contact the support desk of both to see if they can do what Im after, but any other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Back