best landlord insurance?

honan are underwritten by cgu, and when i did a compare cgu came in cheaper by $100 with same excess and same insurance level for build and contents!...

referring back to my spreadsheet Honan is u/w by Chubb, at least they were when I researched back in September. The PDS was dated Nov 2010, maybe I got that info from it and they have changed in the mean time. Honan was a good bang for buck policy but did not cover what I wanted - see some of my old posts on insurance.

Terri Sheer

Thank you everyone for the information below.

I noticed one post mentioned that Terri Sheer isn't available for self managed property.

However, I found an option for that cover on their website - so might be worth others looking into.

Many thanks again.

Thank you everyone for the information below.

I noticed one post mentioned that Terri Sheer isn't available for self managed property.

However, I found an option for that cover on their website - so might be worth others looking into.

Many thanks again.

For a long time Terri Scheer was only available to managed properties, however they have since introduced a policy for privately managed properties. Beware however, as the policy is not the same as the one for managed properties as you will see if you search these forums, there have been a number of comments in relation to the cover for malicious damage by the tenant (for example) being just $500 whereas the managed property policy is up to $60,000.

Back