Best place for split system air con in melb?

http://www.domainappliances.com.au/

I bought from these guys online, even with shipping best value split systems I could find, unit looks nice on the wall and running great (only 6mths use now).

Although I often use appliances on line (part of Winnings), I would recommend going straight to an air conditioning installer to ensure that they bear all warranty issues not you having to chase between the supplier and the installer.

Although I often use appliances on line (part of Winnings), I would recommend going straight to an air conditioning installer to ensure that they bear all warranty issues not you having to chase between the supplier and the installer.

Good point Scott. Also worthwhile being engaged with the supplier in cases where warranties are tied to maintenance checks / cleaning.

Thanks a lot, do you know what model best suit for a 50, 60 sqm area of apartment?

what suburb, i am rather happy with my sparky at the moment and he has an extra ticket to let him do the splits, his missus works at a good guys so can help out with buying too.

He is in the north (reservoir) but he just did a job out in wantirna for me.

what suburb, i am rather happy with my sparky at the moment and he has an extra ticket to let him do the splits, his missus works at a good guys so can help out with buying too.

He is in the north (reservoir) but he just did a job out in wantirna for me.

In the cbd.

I bought from these guys online, even with shipping best value split systems I could find, unit looks nice on the wall and running great (only 6mths use now).

Thanks! Just wan to ask if you have any feedback on domain split system? Never used it before but would like to know if it's good enough?

Back