best strategy to sell quick

I bought an IP in Kingston with potential for duplex under the draft logan planning scheme. Now something else requires my equity. I am willing to sell for just 10k over the cost (price plus stamp duty i paid). This is after doing significant work.

I am conscious an agent will take his time, plus use up the 10k additional as commission.

Am i better off to sell directly or approach agents for budget marketing sale to reduce commission (in qld we can negotiate on the commission i think). I want to sell asap as well which conflicts with low drive marketing. But not interested in the conventional route. Quick auction? Can i go to an auctioneer directly?

Can you post some more details - or email them? I have a client who may be interested so if you have photos/price range etc that would be helpful.

I bought an IP in Kingston with potential for duplex under the draft logan planning scheme. Now something else requires my equity. I am willing to sell for just 10k over the cost (price plus stamp duty i paid). This is after doing significant work.

I am conscious an agent will take his time, plus use up the 10k additional as commission.

Am i better off to sell directly or approach agents for budget marketing sale to reduce commission (in qld we can negotiate on the commission i think). I want to sell asap as well which conflicts with low drive marketing. But not interested in the conventional route. Quick auction? Can i go to an auctioneer directly?

How to work out the best strategy ??? you first need to determine what this particular market is doing, if its a slow market it is price sensitive, and you need to tread lightly and aggressive marketing is required and you need to create competition. So what is this market doing?

Back