Best time to see ?

Looking to sell a semi in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs this year.

I am thinking of starting campaign first week in Feb. Anyone else have other thoughts on best time of year to sell ?

Looking to sell a semi in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs this year.
I am thinking of starting campaign first week in Feb. Anyone else have other thoughts on best time of year to sell ?

If you are looking to sell this year, then I think you already missed Feb, seeing as how it is May already :)

If you want to specify a suburb name, I can run a report for you on peak selling times during the year.

If you are looking to sell this year, then I think you already missed Feb, seeing as how it is May already :)

If you want to specify a suburb name, I can run a report for you on peak selling times during the year.

If it does not take too much to run an extra report, can you help me too please? I am thinking of selling this year. The property is in Merrylands, NSW. Thanks in advance.

If it does not take too much to run an extra report, can you help me too please? I am thinking of selling this year. The property is in Merrylands, NSW. Thanks in advance.

I hope you are selling for the right reasons ;)
Attached is for Merrylands

Attachments

• merry.jpg
    merry.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 124
I hope you are selling for the right reasons ;)
Attached is for Merrylands

Thanks a lot for the report Propertunity ! It looks like I have to act quickly or wait until Sept/Oct.

There are multiple reasons why I am selling. One is to purchase something else but the main reason is that pocket of Merrylands is being converted to high density zone (Unit/Townhouse) but the new zoning only extends to half of the street. My IP is still in the low density half. I have made suggestion to the Council but thinking of selling because of the uncertainty of CG in the future. A bit of a reluctant sale as the location is very close to railway station hence I have never had any problem finding good tenants.

Back