Better call Saul

Bit of a weird start, but I like it already.
I just hope it doesn't try too hard to become Breaking Bad-esk.

Already three characters in the first episode from it, I hope not everyone makes a cameo appearance.

Please, please tell me it's good! I'm going to find some time tonight to watch the first episode. I've been looking forward to this!

Cheers

Jamie

Tuesday night is tv show night at our house...not downloaded of course ;) it was a lot better than what I thought it would be. New walking dead was terrible but.

Except stan.com.au is Australian based, no need to set up VPNs and the like. It's just new. Netflix hasn't yet officially started in Australia.

People like me with standard ADSL can't take advantage of any of this stuff.

People like me with standard ADSL can't take advantage of any of this stuff.

If it's a flash based player, you can always try right clicking on it, going to setting, clicking on the download setting (third icon) and changing it to unlimited. Then you should be able to let it buffer sufficiently to watch the whole thing without it pausing.

If it's a flash based player, you can always try right clicking on it, going to setting, clicking on the download setting (third icon) and changing it to unlimited. Then you should be able to let it buffer sufficiently to watch the whole thing without it pausing.
OK, Thanks spludgey.

I'll check it out when I get back home then. I'm leaving Oz shortly.

Where I stayed in Medellin last time, they had extremely good high speed internet and Netflix. I believe Australia is rated at about #43 in the world for internet.

Stan offers 30 day free trial anyway so worth it for anyone who doesn't have Netflix US.

I am still watching Breaking Bad, so Better Call Saul would need to be watched later, after 3rd season of House of Cards ...

Stan offers 30 day free trial anyway so worth it for anyone who doesn't have Netflix US.

I am still watching Breaking Bad, so Better Call Saul would need to be watched later, after 3rd season of House of Cards ...

2 more weeks til House of cards s3 :D

I was excited to chill out and watch Better Call Saul last night but I couldn't find it anywhere on US netflix.....am I missing something? I settled for sons of anarchy instead....still don't know if I like it.

Cheers

Jamie

I was excited to chill out and watch Better Call Saul last night but I couldn't find it anywhere on US netflix.....am I missing something? I settled for sons of anarchy instead....still don't know if I like it.

Cheers

Jamie

I read it's only available on Stan in oz.

Back