Better call Saul

I was excited to chill out and watch Better Call Saul last night but I couldn't find it anywhere on US netflix.....am I missing something? I settled for sons of anarchy instead....still don't know if I like it.

Cheers

Jamie

US Netflix won't have it until the first season is finished airing on US TV.

Netflix accounts are universal so if your geo-blocker can show you as having a UK ip address you can watch Better call Saul now on UK Netflix using your same login as the US version :D

Breaking Bad started slow didn't it?

Watching Season 1 now

Breaking Bad was brilliant from the start, it was like peeling back an onion, Walt's character just got better and better, or should I say he became a nasty piece of work..... oh how I miss you:D

Breaking Bad was brilliant from the start, it was like peeling back an onion, Walt's character just got better and better, or should I say he became a nasty piece of work..... oh how I miss you:D

Breaking Bad was brilliant - it did take me a while to begin appreciating its genius though.

Better call Saul seems pretty good - also a slow start. Anyone know how many eposides are out? I've caught the first three.

The Good Wife has been good. But I find it annoying that the lead character barely seems to ve able to show emotion.

I've just finished season 5 of Breaking Bad .... Fantastic fantastic fantastic!

However I haven't started Better Call Saul yet due to me watching House of Cards season 3. I need to watch it quickly so that I can switch to UK to watch BCS. Saul Goodman was great in Breaking Bad.

After all that I may resume watching Orange Is The New Black again .....

I LOVE NETFLIX!

Got me hook, line and sinker, this is pretty brilliant series so far.
Did not realise had some good actors who starred in Breaking Bad.

I think this may turn out to be a little gem, like Breaking Bad.

Am a happy Vegemite:)

MTR

I hope they pick up the pace soon, it's like watching a glacier at the moment.

Started watching a new series called American Crime. Pretty decent.

Back