BIG Brisbane Meeting –June 2005

BIG Brisbane Meeting –June 2005.

Dear guys,

Details for our next exciting BIG (Better Investing Group Inc.) meeting!!!

When: Tuesday 28th of June 2005.
Where: The Construction Training Centre
460-492 Beaudesert Rd, Salisbury
(For southbound traffic be sure to take the service road.)
Ian Barclay Building (Conference Room 2.2)

http://www.ctc.qld.edu.au/Our Location.htm

(Ian Barclay Building is the new building to the right. Enter through the front doors and take either the stairs or lift to the second level.)

(Look for the BIG Group Sign)

(UBD 199 Ref M6). Short walk from Salisbury Station.

Dress: Informal.
Time: 7:15pm for a 7.30pm start.
Cost: $15/singles or $25/couples. Or become a member for free entry to BIG meetings (Both monthly and cashflow meetings). (12 months membership: $120 for single $180 for couples.; Half year memberships also available.)

Speakers: Reno Kings -Geoff Doidge and Paul Eslick.

Topic: “Property to the Max.”

Geoff Doidge:
Investor / Author of “The 10 Golden Rules of Property”

Multi-millionaire property investor and author of the book "The Ten Golden Rules of Property", Geoff Doidge, presents his unique and informative seminars to show you how you can secure your future by investing in well-located well bought and value-added property.

Geoff Doidge is a totally independent active property investor, who - after many setbacks -has accumulated over $10+ million dollars in property wealth. He is TOTALLY INDEPENDENT-his seminars and workshops are designed solely to inform and educate, not to sell property, so you are assured of receiving unbiased information and no 'sales pitches'.

Paul Eslick:
Expert Renovator – Author of “The Investors Guide to Quick and Easy Renovations

Hardware Manager to retired multi millionaire property owner in just 3 years, Paul always made money buying not selling using his tried and tested Re.B.A.T.E.S. system.

Asked 'can I make money in property that isn't 'position – position – position?' Paul says ' YES-YES-YES'. There are great deals to be found on the end of runways, bus ways, motorways and railways. There is plenty of capital gain buying in the" ways".

Paul was a failed accountant (thank goodness) "who knows where I would have ended up if I had passed – sitting at a desk – a frustrated 'wannabe', earning enough salary to get myself into trouble"…sound familiar??

Paul has always been interested in property and managed to purchase six homes in eleven months on a forty thousand dollar income using 'makeovers' to create I.E.(Instant equity) helping to contribute funding for future properties and developments, to the extent of where he is today – financially free.

Paul would love to share all of his experiences with you – 'The good – the bad – and the plain stupid' and he's done them all!

www.renos.com.au

-Close meeting for networking.

Everyone interested in property or the forum is welcome to come along. (Having an IP is not a pre-requisite, only a motivation to do so.)

Why don't you bring along a friend! (I am sure that we all know someone who can benefit in talking with other like minded people.)

(Remember networking is all about coming along and saying hello. Don’t be afraid to say hello to others there – You never know how it might help your IP journey. ;) )

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Sunstone (Shane).

What is BIG?

“Brisbane’s first choice for investment property networking and information.”

BIG (Better Investing Group Inc.) is a not-for-profit group of like minded people who meet monthly to network and share information about property investment.

Hiya Sunstone

Is the BIG meeting always held on a Tuesday? I'm very interested in attending, however have a previous commitment every tuesday night....

Cheers

1st Home Owner.

Dear 1st Home Owner,

Yes Kieran is right it is always the last Tuesday of the month. We regularly have over 85 people come along to BIG meetings. (Sometimes 115++)

Hope you can come along, Tuesday was the night voted as most preferred by our members. Human nature is such that one always makes time for the important things in their life. ;)

Enjoy the journey. :)

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Hi Sunstone,

I finally have Tues. evenings free ! You probably dont remember me but I was at the first meet at the Sheraton and tried to have the meets at our office across the road. Management out of state canned the idea but we could never have accommodated the crowds you are getting now anyway !
My wife and I will do our best to get along to your next meeting. Geoff and Paul are a load of fun !

Craig.

Dear Craig,

Great to hear you will be along, yes I do remember you from the Sheraton meeting..... ;)
From my memory your wife is an award winning kitchen designer.............. :)

Cheers,

Sunstone.

IanF said:
Any BIG meetings in North Brisbane?

Ian

Dear Ian,

BIG does not have any meetings in North Brisbane at the present time. We have found that it is easier to have monthly meetings at one fairly central venue and the majority of our current members live on the Southside. However we have members that come regularly from as far away as Gympie and Coffs Harbour so the Northside is not really that far away. ;)

You are more than welcome to come along. :)

Cheers,

Shane/Sunstone.

Back