BIG Meeting / Oct 31st / Scott McGeever

Better Investing Group
Meeting 31st October, 2006

Guest Speaker
Scott McGeever

Hello everyone!

We are pleased to announce this month's speaker, Scott McGeever.

Scott co-founded Property Searchers in 2000 after identifying a need in the local market for a professional buyer's representative. He has acted as a successful buyer's agent purchasing property on behalf of local, interstate and overseas clients.

Scott's experience in the property industry since 1988 has seen him involved in varied fields including valuation, development and leasing. He is a registered property valuer in Queensland and New South Wales, and a licensed real estate agent in Queensland.

Various roles have taken Scott to diverse locations including several capital cities and many regional areas of Australia. Scott's experience in feasibility analysis and property selection for over 15 years has proved invaluable for individual and institutional clients.

Check out the BIG web site at www.big.org.au. You can find out more details of our meeting there.

When: Tuesday 31st October 2006.
Where: The Construction Training Centre, 460-492 Beaudesert Rd, Salisbury.
(For southbound traffic be sure to take the service road.)
Ian Barclay Building (Conference Room 2.2 - Rear door)
Time: 7:15pm for a 7.30pm start.
Cost: $15/singles or $25/couples.

Everyone interested in property or the forum is welcome to come along. Having an IP is not a pre-requisite, only a motivation to do so. See you there!

Craig

What did I miss?

I missed the meet. Les & I were just too tired to go after we'd had a full weekend in Brisbane. What did we miss?

We'll get to the next meeting in November, we promise. :D

Next meeting

Hey guys i have been soaking up all the info on this site for about 6 months now and find it excellent,just wondering when the next meeting is on in Brisbane,Gold Coast area,i would be very keen to go,thanks alot guys...:)

Yep 30th January 2007

That's the next meeting. Speakers will be Geoff Doidge of the Reno Kings, and Justin Eslick (town planner and son of Reno King Paul Eslick).

How you go from a 'Beginner Investor' to 'Advanced Investing'
using Town Planning secrets!

Geoff Doidge of the Reno Kings and Justin Eslick Town Planner & Buyers Agent
show you how to :

1. avoid making mistakes
2. find those hidden deals that others can't find
3. how to use Town Planning knowledge to add value

Back