Big paving job, learn how to pave

About to start paving at my south Guildford subdivision on Friday just seeing if anybody out there in Perth wants to learn paving. The job will take a while maybe a week and a half. I used to do landscaping years ago so know how to do it. Have purchased 220sqm which will pave nearly both the units, the driveway will be bitumen so just paving around the houses and alfresco.

I will be using a laser level, compactor, brick saw etc.

Just private message me.

Love to fly over and help in return for some help here.

Any one from the East side of Oz are welcome to come learn on our 450m2 driveway paving project.

Starting next weekend !

Complete the circular driveway.

aerial_house_paddock.jpg

About to start paving at my south Guildford subdivision on Friday just seeing if anybody out there in Perth wants to learn paving. The job will take a while maybe a week and a half. I used to do landscaping years ago so know how to do it. Have purchased 220sqm which will pave nearly both the units, the driveway will be bitumen so just paving around the houses and alfresco.

I will be using a laser level, compactor, brick saw etc.

Just private message me.

I need about half a dozen paver's cut to fit an area where I put some drainage channels in, I just need a brick saw :D

Just 1/2 dozen cuts...do it with a grinder and a masonry wheel.

Or take them (marked for cutting) into a hire shop and ask for them to be cut.

Im sure they will charge buggerall...?

Nah, easy!

Do it in bite size pieces, around 30-40m2 per weekend.

Base is already there, gravel road been driven on for 4 years, just scraped it flat again the other day with bobcat, now top off with river sand and plonk a few down.

Should all be done by spring ! :)

Did my first ever paving job in Perth actually.

Love to fly over and help in return for some help here.

Any one from the East side of Oz are welcome to come learn on our 450m2 driveway paving project.

Starting next weekend !

Complete the circular driveway.

View attachment 12316

Reward yourself with a deep tissue massage after that job :eek:

Just 1/2 dozen cuts...do it with a grinder and a masonry wheel.

Or take them (marked for cutting) into a hire shop and ask for them to be cut.

Im sure they will charge buggerall...?

I was thinking of getting one of the workers down the road on a paving job to do it, shout them brekky (it's about $50 to hire a machine) :D

Reward yourself with a deep tissue massage after that job :eek:

No need, I do this stuff every day.

Consequently save massive on gym fees !:D

I was thinking of getting one of the workers down the road on a paving job to do it, shout them brekky (it's about $50 to hire a machine) :D

They will love you much!

If I was close by I'd do it for you for nicks!;)

Email them and I'll send back....:cool:

One day maybe...?

When I started my business, my first big job (circa $500k) was to tile a surge bin that was 780m2.

The catch - tiles are only 150mm X 100mm = 67 tiles per m2.

That's 52,260 tiles (70 ton of tiles)
3,120kg adhesive.
2000l metho.

5 months of seriously hard manual labour, scrambling endlessly over scaffold, sun, construction all around you, welders and grinders all day.

I used to close my eyes at night and only see white rectangles in brick pattern. I don't miss those days! :eek:

pinkboy

Back