Big thank you for Dale

W

WebBoard

Hi Dale,
Congratulations for organizing a very informative evening on Tuesday at the Kilsyth Club for newbies like myself.
I have been to other property seminars but they were far less informative and always tried to sell the company organising the seminars.
Don't mind to share the cost next time though.
Day Dreamer

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi

You are more than welcome. I know that we all enjoyed talking on the night. Thank you for the feedback and I hope that we helped inspire you to another level.

Have fun

Dale

Reply: 2

What's the Kilsyth Club? What did I miss out on?

Gail
(Melbourne person who would love to get involved in an IP club or get togethers or whatever)

Reply: 1.1

Hi Dale,

Let me know next time you decide to have another, would love to come and listen to everyone.

Regards,
Mannie.

Reply: 2.1

Hi Gail

We held an information night for new investors in an attempt to provide them with enough information to go out and start the game of buying IP's.

There was no cost and nothing was sold.

We had a buyers agent talking about buying property; a mortgage broker talking about financing property purchases; and I spoke a little about the tax issues.

The Kilsyth Club, is a pub where we held the night. It doesn't cost me a great deal and this allows me to hold the nights without charging anything.

You are more than welcome to come along and with any luck, we'll hold another such night in late April or early May. I just have to ask the buyers agent if he will give up some of his time again.

Dale

Back