Bird Dogs and Property Buyers?

Hello All,
I am looking for bird dogs, property sourcers or buyers agents in NSW to source me seller contacts who have gone through traditional real estate agents without any luck or have an upside down mortgage, under stress, debt relief and need a creative property solution in days or weeks and are interested in selling their poperties on terms .

I am mainly interested in dealing with the seller rather than the sellers real estate agent.

I was wanting to get some feedback on the going rate for securing the contact details ans any recomendations of good people you have used in the past.

Cheers!

Regards
Brenton

Hello All,
I am looking for bird dogs, property sourcers or buyers agents in NSW to source me seller contacts who have gone through traditional real estate agents without any luck or have an upside down mortgage, under stress, debt relief and need a creative property solution in days or weeks and are interested in selling their poperties on terms .

I am mainly interested in dealing with the seller rather than the sellers real estate agent.

I was wanting to get some feedback on the going rate for securing the contact details ans any recomendations of good people you have used in the past.

Cheers!

Regards
Brenton
A very simple add in one of the high-end local newspapers will get you all the deals you want if you end the add with the words" quick cash settlement ",plus why would any real estate agent-buyers agent work for free and pass the listing on after all the hardest part for any agent is too get the listing in the first place,..

A very simple add in one of the high-end local newspapers will get you all the deals you want if you end the add with the words" quick cash settlement ",plus why would any real estate agent-buyers agent work for free and pass the listing on after all the hardest part for any agent is too get the listing in the first place,..

Hello Marshall,
Many thanks for the quick response. Sorry should have been a little more specific. When I mentioned the cost of secure the contact details I was expecting a buyers agent would be asking someting like a RE Agents commision for this service. In the case of the bird dog I am only figureing thew will supply a contact who might be of interest so no work to secure a listing, that would be my job.

Not expecting something for nuthing.

So just trying to figure out a going rate for both services.

Cheers!

Regards
Brenton

Last edited:
Back