Blacky is back

Well - I am finally back in town.

Does anyone want to catch up? Im free pretty well anytime, except next thursday/friday. So I will leave it open to others suggestions.
Im in Oz until the end of the month (and maybe a bit longer).

Blacky

I think you just have to pick a time and place and see if people can make it.

The Melbourne works for me - or the Gordon St Garage. The latter is close to Harbour Town for parking.

I'm keen to meet some folk.

I'm very new to the game and need to learn as much as possible, would be great to get to know some like minded folk and have some people to use as motivation and inspiration for my journey ahead.

I work in the city, so can do an extended lunch.

If lunch doesn't work for others, I could meet up at some other time.

I do have a pretty hectic schedule, but will do my best to make it!

Oh good because I realised last night that I haven't taken photos for you - oops!

I'm in for a catch up. Not fussed on dates - I think the 24th is out for me but pretty free any other time.

Oh wow.

Last time a meet thread came up he said he'd owe you lunch in 9 months. This time you're realising at night that you havent taken photos for him. Oh my.:p:D

6237167407_388fbd745f_b.jpg

Oh deer. What has happened to this thread?

To marginally stay on topic can I propose a catch up at the Melbourne at 12:30 on Wednesday 22nd?

Blacky

Oh good because I realised last night that I haven't taken photos for you - oops!

I'm in for a catch up. Not fussed on dates - I think the 24th is out for me but pretty free any other time.

I took some (real) photos thanks Myf. I have posted them to my thread in case you missed the update. They are pretty boring just pads and steel.

Back