Blenz Properties - Anyone know about this mob?

I have received an offer to invest mezzanine finance with Blenz Properties, 30% return paid on project completion (could easily do better elsewhere). They have a web site www.blenzproperties.com.au which shows them offering Reno workshops as well. Has anyone had any experience with this lot?

Crispin

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

I don't know anything about Blenz properties, but I do know a little about mezzanine finance which is usually reserved for commercial property. Mezzanine finance usually ranks after 1st and 2nd mortgages and attracts a much higher risk and therefore a higher interest reward. Search this topic on the forum as it was discussed a few months ago when Henry Kay started promoting it.
I lookedat Blenz's web site and had a little chuckle as they said they have a "long history" -they started in 1997 renovating their parents bathroom.
I feel you should be wary receiving advice from anyone anyone who has only been in property during the booming cycle and thinks they know enough to teach you about things like mezzanine finance
Michael Yardney
Metropole Properties

Reply: 1.1

One of the partners of Blenz Properties is a former Henry Kaye Consultant who is just trying to follow in Kayes footsteps and make money from seminars/workshops.

Regards

Adrian See

Back