Block of 3 2BR units - thoughts?

Hi All,

Well, the project is now finished (for now). We ended up about 5% or so over budget, but mainly because we did a few extra reno jobs along the way than originally intended. All units are now tenanted at expected rents, and things appear done.

Maxwell and Co have been fantastic every step of the way, and I'd recommend them without reservation.

Oh, and I have 18 boxes of tiles in my garage ready to do the last unit when the current tenants move out and we renovate it. The builder got a good deal on the tiles, and so bought enough not only for the last unit, but also so we have a few spares in case any get broken or damaged in the future. As the tiles in all 3 units will match, this shouldn't be a problem.

The builder got some photos, and I'll try and get them and put them up here. The units ended up looking terrific, and even the property manager was suprised how well it all came up.

Thanks to all for your kind words and support! Hopefully I'll do this again sometime. :)

Hi All,
Maxwell and Co have been fantastic every step of the way, and I'd recommend them without reservation.

VYB, ..... I used Maxwells as PMs for a Queanbeyan unit on GeoffW's recommend ..... I also found them brilliant. I also used them to sell the unit this year after reno and found them equally good. Sort of makes you wish we could duplicate them and get them to manage all of our properties.

Martin

Back