Blocks for sale with plans approved - Maylands WA

Hi all,

Ive got 2 blocks for sale at the moment in Maylands WA, pls see ad here http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-maylands-111674667

I think it is a pretty good opportunity for someone who wants to create a bit of equity for themselves, plans have been approved for 3x2x2 townhouses.

- total house + construction cost is estimated to be $550-570k (some builders prices available)

- estimated value at completion $650-670k at today's prices

- Blocks are small, 160sqm and 170 sqm but townhouses have been very well designed by Aaron Sice and very functional with 2 living rooms, DLUG, high ceilings etc

- On the Inglewood border, 800m walk to Maylands train station, cafe strip etc

- Battleaxe blocks behind a nicely renovated character home i sold in May.

For any additional info pls feel free to contact either myself or Paul Di Lanzo in the ad, he has all the approved plans etc.

Mods - hope this is ok, pls let me know if it isn't.

I would build it myself but am in the midst of a few other projects that need my focus and cash more.

Under offer as of a week ago.

Interesting market at the moment, lots of enquiries but quite a few seem to be tentative ones

A lot of first time mum and dad developers out there too by the sounds of it, they were pretty much absent from the market up til 6 months ago

Back