[BNE] pergola plastic sheeting repairer

Hi guys,

my PM has advised me that 2 x plastic sheeting on the pergola at the back of my IP has been damaged. They have quoted me $300 which i think is a bit over the top. Can any recommend a handyman/repairer in the Runcorn / Southside Brisbane area.

I don't have the measurements, but it looks like a full sized plastic sheet? think maybe roughly 2 - 3 m. i would prefer to replace it with metal though.

thanks

Unfortunately $300 sounds about right if it is plastic as opposed to fibreglass. The sheets are about $120 each for the longer sheets plus labour. In fact $300 sounds cheap.
A.

Unfortunately $300 sounds about right if it is plastic as opposed to fibreglass. The sheets are about $120 each for the longer sheets plus labour. In fact $300 sounds cheap.
A.

Polycarb retails for around $14/metre, but $300 sounds reasonable for a plumber to make two trips there.

Tools

Polycarb retails for around $14/metre, but $300 sounds reasonable for a plumber to make two trips there. Tools
Yes, agreed. The tradie has to go there, measure up, send you a quote, wait for acceptance, liaise with your PM to get access when the precious tenants allow him to go there, go collect the materials, do the job, invoice you, wait for you to pay, go to his bank to deposit the cheque, chase the debt when you are slow to pay......all for $300.00 :rolleyes:

Back