Bob Anderson, Billion Dollar Developers Coaching Program????

Hi Sesster,

It is a very comprehensive course and worthwhile doing. I have sent you a PM to respond fully.

Cheers,
Matt

Mattnz,

Many thanks for the course review. Much appreciated. Are you in Brisbane? BTW, is it a course or with mentoring as well?I think we have attended the same 2 hour free seminar in Brisbane a few month ago.

Kind regards.

Mattnz,

Many thanks for the course review. Much appreciated. Are you in Brisbane? BTW, is it a course or with mentoring as well?I think we have attended the same 2 hour free seminar in Brisbane a few month ago.

Kind regards.

I'm in Sydney, but Bob is based in Brisbane and develops there. It is a 3 day course. Additional mentoring is available, but costs $30k for 12 months.

Hi Sesster,

It is a very comprehensive course and worthwhile doing. I have sent you a PM to respond fully.

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Mattnz,

I havent been to any of Bob's seminars yet but have been reading a bit about his course and am keen to sign up. Can you please PM me if you have any advise about his course?

Cheers
Chippo

Why all the Privat Messages

Thought this site was to exchange info openly why all the personal messages to respond to what seems like general info that sounds like it might be informative to all.Whats the big secret?

A couple of years ago I spent a day with Bob Anderson. Not only does he teach development process but he has active development projects underway. Its rare to see property consultants who not only teach but also are managing/development projects in the current market.

Hi Mattnz,

I havent been to any of Bob's seminars yet but have been reading a bit about his course and am keen to sign up. Can you please PM me if you have any advise about his course?

Cheers
Chippo

Hi Chippo,

How 's your view of Bob's course? Did you attend one? Thanks.

David

Hi Chippo,

David

given that he hasnt logged in since a day after the above post,

id say he's either on his cruise ship on the bahamas without internet and only a satellite phone or he has put and lost all his money in to the course and is now homeless and internetless!!!

Hi dliao2013,

Read up,educate yourself,read books,ask questions on a forum etc etc...Do not fall into this i need my hand held trap...End goal there is plenty of info on the internet,it's up to you what you take in what is wrong or right.Ask questions 1st but please don't ask about seminars etc.You got 10k to spare?Look PM me,i can be (2)Bob's worth as well if i didn't have morals.

Look,good luck David and walk before you run.

Cheers no hurry here.

Hi Chippo,

David

Hi david, I've purchased bobs course, am doing a 3 day boot camp next month in Melb, but so far have 2 folders with heap of info, start to end development projects, step by step, and once a month has a webinar, this is great it's like sitting there with bob and throwing question at him on your issues or general
Question you my have, also heaps of DVD and cd, as some have said get as much knowledge as possible and u can never stop learning, I bought this course to keep pushing towards my goals, and keep me on track and motivated, will let u know how the course goes it in October 11-13.

Hey Gillies,

I did his course quite a few years ago now and I also found it a fantastic start especially for ppl who are serious about wanting a future in property development. Its a great course to have and refer to from time to time on issues that come up during the development process. He also gives some contacts for each state that I have personally used many times and found most of them to be quite good. On day three he will talk about becoming a mentoring student for I think it was 30k, but I didn't feel I needed that.

good luck!

Leo

Hey Gillies,

I did his course quite a few years ago now and I also found it a fantastic start especially for ppl who are serious about wanting a future in property development. Its a great course to have and refer to from time to time on issues that come up during the development process. He also gives some contacts for each state that I have personally used many times and found most of them to be quite good. On day three he will talk about becoming a mentoring student for I think it was 30k, but I didn't feel I needed that.

good luck!

Leo

Hi LeoT, did his 3 days over the weekend, best thing I have been to in 10 years, the way he explains thing and talks on your level, a lot of stuff I new but I asked a couple of question during the weekend and got the results I needed, yes does offer 12 months 35k mentoring but that's on application we he interviews you, so he don't take chumps that think at the time thinks this is great, makes sure your goals and vision is where it needs to be, also his education pack you get from him is great, mountains of info and some great interviews to other professionals aswell, anyone hesitating about the 5 k spending on this I would say jump at it, it will be the best 5k you spend. I'm in Bendigo and there's same big things happening for Bendigo in coming years so it's time to fast track and get moving on some deals, just about to start a duplex so exciting stuff.

He does make it sound easy however when in fact it's not. They all do this so that people are more willing to buy into their programs. Seems like a decent bloke but I wish he wouldn't associate himself with that spruicker Stuart Z guy.

He does make it sound easy however when in fact it's not. They all do this so that people are more willing to buy into their programs. Seems like a decent bloke but I wish he wouldn't associate himself with that spruicker Stuart Z guy.

It's all about action and putting your team together, as he says you don't need to know everything, and that's what I've done is put my team together and they communicate when I need them too, mate I'm not the smartest bloke I run 2 businesses with a total of 26 people I have my structure right and systems in place that's what's it is about, 10 years ago I started my plastering business by myself, it's about your mindset, it's only hard if you make it hard, good luck on your journey.

It's all about action and putting your team together, as he says you don't need to know everything, and that's what I've done is put my team together and they communicate when I need them too, mate I'm not the smartest bloke I run 2 businesses with a total of 26 people I have my structure right and systems in place that's what's it is about, 10 years ago I started my plastering business by myself, it's about your mindset, it's only hard if you make it hard, good luck on your journey.

Cheers, I agree, i'm in the middle of a development right now doing exactly this having a team around me and asking lots of questions. As long as a course like Bob's get's you moving in the right direction.

A lot of areas of property investment are quite foreboding and seem very complex to get into, but when they are broken down into the basic steps are actually do-able.

I attended a Sydney seminar that Bob was running last week on his property development seminar. Spoke to a few people who have done his course and who said that the course was really helpful for beginner/intermediate people. There is a 30k upsell to be his personal student, but those who have done it have said that it is highly worth it as you get to run deals that you find past Bob to get his opinion on.

That is quite valuable in my opinion.

That is expensive $30,000.

There are cheaper options and may be more effective, just start reading posts on SS there are a number developers that post their deals and provide lots of tips etc.

Is the mentor going to source the right site, the right builder etc. What does he do exactly?? looks at your deals/numbers, so does Dymphia Boholt, I think she charges similar, however its meaningless because you are the one that needs to get the figures/end values right, they wont have a clue because they may not be playing in your backyard, their feedback will be totally reliant on the information you provide.

Another question are you better off paying a buyers agent to source a development site that stacks up, they do the feaso as well?? cheaper than $30,000.

MTR:)

A few years ago I decided to educate myself about making money from property and I purchased Bob's property developer course. At that time I knew exactly zero about property development but I liked the idea of getting properties at wholesale cost and building equity.

The information provided in the course was enough to get me headed in the right direction and gave me enough confidence and knowledge to take action.

I am pleased to say that I have since subdivided a property and built two new townhouses in regional victoria which not only created $150k in equity but are also slightly cash flow positive. Don't get me wrong, it still wasn't easy to do, and I learned a lot of stuff along the way that wasn't in the course, particularly in relation to builders and tradies! It isn't a magic bullet you still need to have the determination to work through the obstacles that WILL stand in your way.

Sometimes people need to make a financial commitment to their education to give them the impetus to follow through and to fast track the learning process. Others prefer to use forums such as these to find a mentor(s) to learn from for free and that is fine as well.

But to answer the question, in my experience I found the course to be good value as without it I probably would never have started the journey at all.

So what did you learn? How did you create $150K can you repeat this??

How did it help you?

Have you moved on to another project?

MTR:)

Back