Bob Anderson, Billion Dollar Developers Coaching Program????

people who do a property development course, pay $30K and do nothing or lose money will also look at someones success story posted here for free - do nothing or lose money.

same patterns are repeated with different circumstances -it's hard wired.

It's not about the course.
It's not about the money you paid for it.
It's not about how much the guru made - who cares? - do you ask a personal coach "how fit did YOU get doing this"?
If you have to ask that question - run, don't just walk away from that course, save your $30K, it is clearly not for you.

It's not about anyone else, it's all about YOU!

If you can make it work, you can make it work.

I flew to Melbourne last year to do the weekend boot camp and have purchased the course materials. Total cost was 5k all up and will be money well spent when I look back in 5-10 years.

I mainly do these courses as I know the info will rattle around in my head and annoy me until I actually apply it. Learnt lots of strategies I was not aware of.

Bob worked in corporate property companies to learn how to do it himself. My BS meter is reasonably accurate and I didn't get any red flags. Met lots of interesting people as well.

I flew to Melbourne last year to do the weekend boot camp and have purchased the course materials. Total cost was 5k all up and will be money well spent when I look back in 5-10 years.

I mainly do these courses as I know the info will rattle around in my head and annoy me until I actually apply it. Learnt lots of strategies I was not aware of.

Bob worked in corporate property companies to learn how to do it himself. My BS meter is reasonably accurate and I didn't get any red flags. Met lots of interesting people as well.

Care to share a synopsis of the materials as an overview or alternatively pick the one point you thought best from the weekend and go into detail how it was presented?

Back