Books Recommended?

W

WebBoard

Hi

I stumbled across this forum whilst trying to find out something about Henry Kaye after seeing an ad in a local paper. I have spent some hours looking through both the current forum and the archive and have learnt a great deal in that time. Many of you have stressed reading books on IP, but I have not found many mentioned (other than those by Jan Somers). I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on books to read, from those suitable for a beginner onwards.

Thanks

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 3

Steve,

After reading so much about the Somers books, I decided to get 2 of them last week. The first one paid for itself 2 days into reading it through making me aware of a tricky way to get some tax back (employing non-income earning spouse as a property manager for $6000 per year) and the second one has lots of short stories about actual "doers".

Do yourself a favour and just buy them. Also have a look for a book called "The Richest Man in Babylon"...absolutely inspiring.

Glenn

Reply: 3.1

Glenn
The issue of using your spouse to "work" for you has been raised here before.
I'd check this one with your accountant the tax office in all its wisdom has apparently decided that your spouse is obliged to work for you for free. Get tax advice on this one.
Keep smiling
Felicity :cool:

Reply: 3.1.1

>I'd check this one with your
>accountant the tax office in
>all its wisdom has apparently
>decided that your spouse is
>obliged to work for you for
>free. Get tax advice on this
>one.

First bit of sense I've seen from the Tax Office in ages :)

Duncan.

Reply: 3.1.1.1

I hope you have your tongue firmly planted in your cheek Duncan... ;-)
Keep smiling
Felicity :cool:

Reply: 3.1.1.1.1

Steve, there are so many good books. Among the many I'd recommend THE WEALTH POWER OF PROPERTY by F.Johnson, BUILDING WEALTH by Jan Somers and RICH DAD POOR DAD by Robert Kiyosaki. All very readable and insightful... Good luck Jacque :)

Back