Books

W

WebBoard

Hargi Gill's book and software "morgage reduction plan"
Date: 02 Feb 2001
Time: 16:35:30

Has anyone read "Harj Gills Book Insider secrets to beating the bank and owning your own home ..." and used his morgage reduction plan software?

As I am intersted in peoples views about the book and the program.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trina

Reply: 1

Re: Hargi Gill's book and software "morgage reduction plan"
Date: 02 Feb 2001
Time: 18:11:10

Yes I bought the book which included membership to the website and the mortgage reduction programme. The book didn't really help me as we already have a home equity loan which is the main theme of the book. As for the website and mortgage reduction programme, admittedly I haven't looked at it for about a month but I found the website very disappointing and I have had trouble with the mortgage reduction programme.

I input all my figures but have found that if I then try to vary amounts or add/subtract things to see the effect, that it won't recaculate the end figures (time left to pay off home loan)to the new figure/period. I am also having trouble working out the figures at the end (they have different periods of time it will take you to pay off your home loan depending on if you have a P&I loan, equity loan and something else - can't remember at present).

If you don't already have a home equity loan or don't know much about ways to save on your interest then this book may be worthwhile but if this isn't the case then I probably wouldn't bother.

The website is: http://www.mortgagefreeaustralia.com

Regards Trina

Last edited by a moderator:
Back