Books

W

WebBoard

Looking for a book
Date: 18 Feb 2001
Time: 01:06:05

A collective hello to you all, Last year you were all involved in a post regarding the book 'Investing in Real Estate on a Budget'. From the post there are three different spellings of the author - Falkinsons, Faulkson and Falkson.

Gee Cee I have supplied all information in your post (year of publication, publishers name, address and phone no)to Collins booksellers and they have nothing on their database. Likewise nothing is showing up on any of the online bookstores.

Les you said you had it on order. Do you remember from where? Janice did you end up getting a copy? Any information would be greatly appreciated. I'm in Melbourne but can buy online if need be.

Thanks in advance Jude

Last edited by a moderator:
Les

Reply: 1

Re: Looking for a book
Time: 07:30:19

G'day Jude,

Falkson is the correct spelling I believe - I went to my local Library and was able to take out his book for the usual 4 weeks. Note, I don't have the book with me now, so can't be REALLY sure.

Someone in one of the postings also included the publishers name (Perth-based, as is/was Alan Falkson).

Well worth the search, but try your local Library - I don't know if it is still in print. Good luck,

Regards, Les

Marshall

Reply: 1.1

Time: 11:24:50

Jude

Go to http://www.dymocks.com.au and conduct an author search using Falkson as the surname.

You will get a hit on the book;

Investing Real State : on Budget - $16.47 FALKSON A ISBN: 1875273131 - Paperback - Management

Over to you!

Les

Reply: 1.1.1

Time: 14:53:23

Thanks, Marshall,

I'll have one too !!!!

Les

CC

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Time: 08:42:17

Jude,

I am in Melbourne and I have one. I think I got it from Dymocks Bookshop. Look at their webpage and type the IBS that Geoff gave you and you will find it.

Geoff1

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1

Re: Looking for a book-Alan J Falkson
Time: 07:37:10

Hi Jude,

I have a copy of "Investing in Real Estate on a Budget" by Alan J Falkson.

ISBN 1 875273 13 1

Published by Elephas Books

361 Orrong Rd Kewdale WA 6105

233 pages 11 chapters

Hope that helps...if you still cant find one email me and I will arrange to send you a copy to read and return...

its a good book!

[email protected]

Jude

Reply: 1.1.1.1.1.1

Re: Looking for a book-Alan J Falkson
Time: 10:05:41

You tease! I do appreciate the information though. Jude :0)

Back